Flu Season 2022-2023
Schedule a flu shot online
- The flu vaccine can be administered starting at 6 months of age. If your child is under 9 years old and has never received a flu vaccine or only one dose prior, they will need to get a booster shot 4 weeks after the first shot of the season.
- Tribeca Pediatrics will only offer the flu vaccine in injection form and not the nasal mist.
- If your child is due or scheduled for a well visit between today and October 1, 2022 the vaccine will be given at their routine check up.
- An updated vaccine record can be printed from your child’s patient portal after the visit.
- We are not offering the flu vaccine to parents at this time.
- There is no contraindication or limitations for the timing between receiving the flu shots and any other vaccine, including the COVID vaccine.