Flu Season 2021-2022
Schedule a flu shot online
- The flu vaccine can be administered starting at 6 months of age.
- If your child is under 9 years old and has never received a flu vaccine or only one dose prior, they will need to get a booster shot 30 days after the first shot of the season.
- If your child is scheduled or due for a well visit between today and October 1, 2020, the vaccine will be given at their routine check up.
- Similar to last year, Tribeca Pediatrics will only offer the flu vaccine in injection form and not the nasal mist.
- To limit the amount of people in the waiting room, please do not stop at the front desk for a school form. An updated vaccine record can be printed from your child’s patient portal after the visit.
- We are not offering the flu vaccine to parents at this time.