Goodbye Dr. Malbon
It is with a heavy heart that I am writing to let you know that I am moving back to London in August this year, to be closer to my family in England. My last day at Tribeca Pediatrics will be July 17th 2015.
My two years at Tribeca Pediatrics have honestly been the best years of my career. I have so enjoyed meeting your beautiful children, following them through the ups and downs and watching them grow in so many ways. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet such wonderful families and be able to share in so many memories and experiences. I will miss each and everyone of you.
I leave knowing that you will all be very well cared for. I have a team of amazing colleagues. They are equally caring, compassionate and just genuinely lovely people who I feel extremely sad to leave behind.
Dr. Katie Malbon”
Want to say goodbye to Dr. Malbon? Leave her a comment below!
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/