The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
- Sara Sloane, PNP
- Allison Ostrow, MD
- Danijela Kero, DO
- Maja Castillo, MD
Sara Sloane, PNP
-Undergraduate: Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY
-Graduate: New York University, New York, NY
Q & A with Sara Sloane, PNP
How did you get into pediatrics?
I always knew I wanted to work with kids! After my first pediatric rotation in undergraduate nursing school, it was a no-brainer for me.
Where did you grow up?
New York City.
Where do you live?
The West Village.
What do you enjoy most about working in your neighborhood office?
What keeps you motivated?
My patients and their families. I love the fact that I can be there for first steps and first colds, and have the opportunity to help shape a child’s future.
What do you do for fun?
I try to get upstate to the Catskills with friends and family as much as possible – I love being outdoors.
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/