Accepted Insurances in New York
insurances we accept
Upload a picture of your insurance card and a billing specialist will contact you shortly.
need coverage for your child?
Go to the New York Health Exchange Market Place for Affordable Care Act Insurance Plans. Here is a list of insurance plans offered on the Exchange in which Tribeca Pediatrics participates.
Below are managed care medicaid options that we accept.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
insurances we accept
Check our list of insurance providers
- 1199 SEIU
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Emblem Health
- Empire (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Meritain Health
- The Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
Currently we are accepting the following ACA Insurance plans in New York.
- Oscar Bronze ST INN
- Oscar Silver ST INN
- Oscar Gold ST INN
- Oscar Platinum ST INN
- Oscar Edge Platinum NS INN
- Oscar Edge Gold NS INN
- Oscar Edge Silver NS INN
- Oscar Edge Plus Silver NS INN
- Oscar Edge Plus Bronze NS INN
- Oscar Simple 1000 Platinum NS INN
- Oscar Simple 4500 Silver NS INN
- Oscar Simple 6600 Bronze NS INN
- Oscar Simple 2000 Gold NS INN
United Healthcare Compass
- United Healthcare Compass Silver
- United Healthcare Compass Gold
- United Healthcare Compass Platinum
- United Healthcare Compass Bronze
We do not accept straight medicaid. However, we accept the following plans through Managed Care Medicaid.
Medicaid/Child Health Plus
- United Healthcare Community and Medicaid Products
- Healthfirst Child Health Plus and Medicaid Products
- Empire Healthplus Child Health Plus (only)
- HIP Child Health Plus and Medicaid Products
These plans are now available for for purchase on the N.Y State of Health website.
To accommodate all of our patients we are in the process of participating with a wide variety of plans offered through the Affordable Care Act.
Tribeca Pediatrics is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center uptown and downtown locations.California Hospital
Tribeca Pediatrics is affiliated with The Maxine Dunitz Children’s Health Center at Cedar Sinai Medical Center.New York hospital