The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
in East Williamsburg
- Stephanie Desgrottes, MD
Stephanie Desgrottes, MD
-Undergraduate: Columbia University, New York, NY
-Medical School: Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
-Residency: Albert Einstein-Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx, NY
Q & A with Dr. Stephanie Desgrottes
How did you get into Pediatrics?
I mentored adolescents suffering from sickle cell disease while I was in college. This is when I understood the power of promoting preventive healthcare at a young age for the best outcomes.
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Long Island, NY.
Where do you live?
I currently live in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood in Brooklyn.
What are you looking forward to in East Williamsburg?
I’m looking forward to getting to know the families of the East Williamsburg community.
What keeps you motivated?
It is important to me to know that the community I work in has a medical home that advocates for its wellness.
What do you do for fun?
I enjoy traveling, playing and watching soccer, cooking and dancing.
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/