The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
in Fort Greene
- Daniel Groth, MD
- Nadwa Ibrahim, MD
- Jessica George, MD
Daniel Groth, MD
-Undergraduate: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
-Medical school: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York City, NY
-Residency: Goryeb Children’s Hospital, Morristown, NJ
Q & A with Dr. Daniel Groth
How did you get into Pediatrics?
I grew up in a large family with kids everywhere. It seems like nothing has changed.
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live?
East 86th Street in Manhattan.
What are you looking forward to when practicing in Fort Greene?
I am excited to get to know the families and to work as a team with the patients and their parents. I am also excited to spend all my time in Brooklyn from now on.
What keeps you motivated?
What do you do for fun?
Play guitar, travel, watch the Yankees, learn about classical antiquity. Most recently, my fiancé and I took up rock climbing.
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/