The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
in Fort Greene
- Christina Navarro, DO
- Stephanie Desgrottes, MD* East Williamsburg Provider
- Nadwa Ibrahim, MD
- Jessica George, MD
Christina Navarro, DO
-Undergraduate: Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
-Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
-Residency: Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY
-Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital, West Islip, NY
Dr. Christina Navarro is from New Jersey and currently lives in the downtown Brooklyn area.
Q & A with Dr. Christina Navarro
How did you get into Pediatrics?
During the first day working in a pediatric hospital I knew this was the field I wanted to go into. I was motivated to help and care for children more than any other field in medicine.
Where did you grow up?
Northern New Jersey.
Where do you live?
What are you looking forward to in DUMBO?
I am looking forward to meeting and taking care of the families in the DUMBO community.
What keeps you motivated?
What do you do for fun?
Spending time with family and friends in Brooklyn.
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session