The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
in Greenwood Heights
- Melissa Dere, MD
Melissa Dere, MD
-Undergraduate: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, MA
-Medical school: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
-Residency: New York University, New York, NY
Q & A with Dr. Melissa Dere
How did you get into Pediatrics?
Kids are fun, funny, honest and sincere. Pediatricians have the great opportunity to both treat and educate, which impacts present and future well being.
Where did you grow up?
Originally California, with stints in the Midwest and England.
Where do you live?
What are you looking forward to in Greenwood Heights?
As a new parent myself, I know how much advice (both solicited and unsolicited) can be contradictory. I love this community, and I want to provide evidence based recommendations and care as I get to know the neighborhood children and families.
What keeps you motivated?
My family and my patients.
What do you do for fun?
Cooking, reading, yoga, spending time with family and friends.
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/