The TeamThe Best Pediatricians
in Park Slope
- Selena Levine, DO
- Daniel Coelho, MD
- Ivy Grodman, MD
- Bridget (Bridie) Hatch, PNP
- Tricia Jean Gold, MD
Selena Levine, DO
-Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
-Medical School: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York City, NY
-Residency: University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Q & A with Dr. Selena Levine
How did you get into pediatrics?
When I was little I always loved going to my pediatrician and from a young age decided I wanted to be one as well. I am a big kid at heart, so working with kids and their families is a dream come true!
Where did you grow up?
Woodmere, New York
Where do you live?
I currently live in Manhattan.
What are you looking forward to when practicing in Park Slope?
I’m looking forward to getting to know the Park Slope neighborhood and families. I hope to learn and grow alongside all of my patients.
What keeps you motivated?
My quest for knowledge, caring for my patients and their families, and the love of my family.
What do you do for fun?
Spinning, tennis, spending time with my (very adorable) rescue cockapoo, as well as cooking and traveling!
- Tribeca Pediatrics was born in Dr. Michel Cohen’s home, in 1994.Our Story
- Since then, our offices have grown
in number, all with that
same homey feeling.Locations
- This was made possible by
an incredible staff,they’re the best doctors in nyc!The Team
- A Multitude of Resources.Health Resources
- and inclusivity towards all families, by accepting most insurancesCheck Insurance
- So we hope to meet you!Schedule An Info Session
Your browser does not support iframes. Go to https://portal.tribecapediatrics.com/