- Tim Benik, DOSkip to team details
- Andrea Berne, PNP MPHSkip to team details
- Stephanie Blanco, PNPSkip to team details
- Michel Cohen, MDSkip to team details
- Brittany DiBardino, DOSkip to team details
- Yasmin Lyons, DOSkip to team details
- Sara Sloane, PNPSkip to team details
- Sarah Vater, MDSkip to team details
Tim Benik, DO
-Undergraduate Degree: BA in Philosophy and Comparative Religion, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
-Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
-Residency: University of Toledo Medical College, Toledo, OH
Q & A with Dr. Tim Benik
How did you get into pediatrics?
The innocence and resiliency of children facing health issues are what motivated me to go into pediatrics.
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live?
I live in Long Island City.
What keeps you motivated?
Being able to provide exceptional care to allow children to grow and experience life in a healthy state.
What do you do for fun?
Play basketball and travel as much as possible.