- Sarah Vater, MDSkip to team details
- Amanda Ball, MDSkip to team details* Bushwick Doctor
- Sara Sloane, PNPSkip to team details
- Ajay Mirani, MDSkip to team details
- Brittany DiBardino, DOSkip to team details
- Stephanie Blanco, PNPSkip to team details
- Lucia Fabrizio, PNPSkip to team details
- Andrea Berne, PNP MPHSkip to team details
- Yasmin Lyons, DOSkip to team details
- Michel Cohen, MDSkip to team details
Sarah Vater, MD
-Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
-Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
-Residency: Nemours Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE
Q & A with Dr. Sarah Vater
How did you get into Pediatrics?
I had an interest in women’s health and did research with mothers during pregnancy. I developed an interest in preventing teen pregnancy, and then realized I also love patients leading up to teenage years!
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live?
Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan
What are you looking forward to when practicing in your neighborhood office?
Lunch in City Hall park and the great food on Vernon Blvd!
What keeps you motivated?
Seeing my patients grow up to pursue their goals and dreams.
What do you do for fun?
I’m an aspiring birder! I also practice meditation, love to find new restaurants, and am raising an Italian greyhound in my spare time…