- Stephanie Blanco, PNPSkip to team details
- McKenzie Clark, NPSkip to team details
- Michel Cohen, MDSkip to team details
- Ekaterina Golovko, MDSkip to team details
- Yasmin Lyons, DOSkip to team details
- Shanti Nandiwada Bisbee, MDSkip to team details
- Denisse Reyes, MDSkip to team details
- Sara Sloane, PNPSkip to team details
- Lindsay Virdee, PNPSkip to team details
Stephanie Blanco, PNP
-Undergraduate: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
-Graduate: New York University, New York, NY
Q & A with Stephanie Blanco, PNP
How did you get into pediatrics?
I’ve worked with babies and children my entire career, including 20+ years in the NICU.
Where did you grow up?
The great Midwest.
Where do you live?
What do you enjoy most about working in Warren Street?
I love our patients!
What keeps you motivated?
The city is such an energizing place, it keeps me young.
What do you do for fun?
Spend time with my family and friends.