- Amit Sharma, MDSkip to team details
- Sarah Vater, MDSkip to team details
- Sara Sloane, PNPSkip to team details
- Ajay Mirani, MDSkip to team details
- Brittany DiBardino, DOSkip to team details
- Stephanie Blanco, PNPSkip to team details
- Lucia Fabrizio, PNPSkip to team details
- Andrea Berne, PNP MPHSkip to team details
- Yasmin Lyons, DOSkip to team details
- Michel Cohen, MDSkip to team details
Amit Sharma, MD
-Undergraduate: University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
-Medical School: American University of the Caribbean, Jordan Road Cupecoy, St. Marteen
-Residency: Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
-Second Language: Hindi, Spanish
Q & A with Dr. Amit Sharma
How did you get into pediatrics?
Being a son of a pediatrician I naturally didn’t want to be a pediatrician. But through life experiences and following my heart I became a pediatrician.
Where did you grow up?
Northern New Jersey.
Where do you live?
That’s a good question. Will let you know when I know!
What are you looking forward to in your neighborhood office?
The people and families I work with.
What keeps you motivated?
Being able to build and strengthen my relationships with my patients and their families.
What do you do for fun?
When I’m not looking at apartments, I like playing sports, playing/listening to music, and learning new things.