- Heather Maroney, MDSkip to team details
- Sarah Vater, MDSkip to team details
- Sara Sloane, PNPSkip to team details
- Ajay Mirani, MDSkip to team details
- Brittany DiBardino, DOSkip to team details
- Andrew Elliston, MDSkip to team details
- Stephanie Blanco, PNPSkip to team details
- Lucia Fabrizio, PNPSkip to team details
- Andrea Berne, PNP MPHSkip to team details
- Yasmin Lyons, DOSkip to team details
- Michel Cohen, MDSkip to team details
Heather Maroney, MD
-Undergraduate: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
-Medical School: University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
-Residency: Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, DC
Q & A with Dr. Heather Maroney
How did you get into Pediatrics?
I have always enjoyed working with kids – they are funny, honest, and optimistic about the future. In pediatrics I have the awesome responsibility to not only prevent and treat diseases, but also to help educate and guide my patients and their families through childhood and adolescence.
Where did you grow up?
I had a unique experience growing up in a military family (my father was a Navy dentist), moving all around the states and spending parts of my childhood in Italy and Japan.
Where do you live?
My husband and I recently moved to the Upper East side, where we both work as physicians.
What are you looking forward to when practicing on the Upper East Side?
I am really looking forward to getting to know the patients and families and to become a contributing member of the community.
What keeps you motivated?
The rewarding feeling that I get when I see children and families thrive.
What do you do for fun?
Explore the city, try new restaurants, go outdoors, and stay active.